By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: 136.4

Good morning!

Morning weigh-in: 136.4 (BMI: 23.41)
Year so far: 2.6lbs lost, BMI dropped .45
Left to next goal: 8.4 pounds

Yesterday (SGD 2): 300 in/406 out = -106 calories
Woohoo! So I think the weight loss may drop off a bit after today.  The last two days were the end of my cycle and I think it was a lot of bloating and water weight that ended.  But I'm so happy about the start of the year.  The first goal of the year is going quickly! Still not changing my deadline but I don't think I'll have any problem getting there :).  And if I get there before the deadline I'll get to figure out new dates for future goals.  I do so love planning and list making hehe.

I'm not feeling too lightheaded right now so I'm hoping the 550 calorie burn I'm about to do doesn't cause me a problem.  Yesterday afternoon I couldn't walk around the house without feeling unsteady.  I refuse, utterly refuse to pass out.  I'm not low enough yet to be forced into giving this up.  And there is no way that me passing out will go unnoticed.  Especially with all my health issues.  My doctors would freak out and my parents would be insanely worried.  If I feel like I'm going to fall over during my workout, I will stop.  But I pray that doesn't happen.  I'm only walking so I should be fine. 

Keep going loves,
<3 fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment