By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Friday, December 31, 2010

last day of 2010!!!

Morning!!!

Complete and total fasting today.  Wanna start the new year as low as possible.

Finalized New Year's Resolutions:
  1. Tweet my weight every morning.  Even if it means seriously disappointing my amazing followers. 
  2. Burn at least 1.33x the amount of intake.  Even if it means walking for hours at night because I hurt too much for more. 
  3. Fast one day a week. 
  4. Maintain my 2011 spreadsheet daily.
  5. Finally, obviously, reach my goal weight and post my before/after pics.  (tentative date of April 1)
I am so psyched for the new year.  It cannot be worse emotionally than 2010.  Plus I lost so much in the last part of the year so I am feeling capable.  I just really want to buckle down and get to the point of weight maintenance.  I really pray that I can be happy with my weight at some point.  I hope I am not so screwed up that no number will ever be low enough.  Only way to find out is to just lose and lose and lose and see if one day I wake up happy with my body. 

I wish you all a fabulous end to 2010 and a promising start to 2011.
<3 fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment