By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 2

Good morning! This morning saw I new low weight for 2010 so I'm super happy! Lost 1.4 yesterday. Still have a long way to go but I love new, lower numbers on the scale. Enjoying watching all of my weak pathetic gain disappear. Fasting again so tomorrow can bring another low weight for the year! I would be more than satisfied to lose just 9 more this year. Three weeks is totally long enough for 9 pounds.

I am not setting an official fasting length. I'd rather just go day to day. Hopefully I will realize when I've reached my limit and ease into restricting again rather than breaking down and binging. The last thing I want is to ruin my last hurrah of the year with a binge.

Have a great day pretty ones
<3 fiend
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment