By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Friday, December 10, 2010

Three more weeks

The new year is upon us loves. While my new year's resolution is of course to become a skinny bitch at least I feel like I have accomplished a good bit of progress this year. I am no where near done with my battle of 2010 and maybe this new year's eve I won't feel quite so gross.

I cannot believe how much I put on between a few broken bones and stress. I have no excuses and no one to blame but myself. But I'm getting smaller and smaller and eventually I will be able to post a before and after that makes me proud.

The rest of this year is dedicated to the beautiful, strong women I have found online. I'm ending 2010 with this motivated and positive attitude because of y'all. I will lose even more before year end because you deserve to see your support of my crazy butt achieve results.

<3 fiend
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment