By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Monday, November 15, 2010

ABC Day 2

Good morning!!!

Here we go on day 2.  I got bored so I used an ABC image from pro-ana-angels (see --------->) so I can track this more visually.  I like marking things off lists so maybe this will motivate me.  I'm only nervous about turkey day and xmas which I marked on the image at day 12 and day 42.  Many of you are much stronger and much more determined than I am and would be able to follow ABC on those days but I am not going to avoid the family dinner.  Fortunately everything my mom makes is healthy, it's just the amount of food available that is going to be a problem.  I'm gonna try and figure up calorie amounts in advance so I can make sure I eat enough to not be suspicious but not so much that I wanna kick myself.  Plus I'll be doing lots and lots of working out on each holiday and the days before and after.

The scale didn't budge.  Not gonna wonder why.  Just gonna keep doing things right and eventually it'll go down.  Grr.

I think I may need to go to my doc again.  There is something really up with my neck.  Gonna be curled up with Harry Potter 5 today so maybe taking it easy will help.  Pain is so frustrating.

Happy Monday
~fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment