By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 1 Wrap-up: 500/500

Well Day 1 went ok.  Hit 500 at midday but controlled myself in the afternoon for a change.  Not entirely sure what kind of crack the scale is on but it's telling me I gained a massive amount today... 500 in and 350 burned and I haven't eaten since like 11:30 but whatever.  Workout today was Just Dance 2 mixed in with regular cardio.  So sore but a good sore :).  That game makes me sweat and it's so much fun.  Shame I'm a terrible dancer lol.

Ended up in bed for the afternoon though thanks to my whacked out neck.  No clue what's up with it but it's been hurting since I got back from the mall yesterday.  Fortunately it didn't hurt too much when I woke up so I could workout but tomorrow morning I may not be so lucky. 

Hope you all had a wonderful day.

~fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment