By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 5 Fail

Ok.  So I had about 100000 calories tonight before HP7... I'm starting to realize I don't have nearly enough control for such a strict diet.  I think I'm going to just go back to my own personal restrictions.  I do so much better when I'm dictating the terms.  At least that is how it seems.

At least the scale had moved down again today.  I'm sure it'll be back up tomorrow but hopefully I can undo that fairly quickly.  There's no other events or parties or anything between now and turkey day so I am aiming to lose at least 4 or 5 pounds before thanksgiving dinner.  That is including the pound(s) I prolly just put on tonight... I really hate backtracking.  I wish I could confidently say "I will never see that number on the scale again."  But sadly I am too weak to feel confident about that.

Hope everyone has a marvelous night/day :)
~fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment