By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 4 Wrap-up: 400/400 and ABC Day 5

3am and I'm wide awake weeeeee.  Starting HP 7 so I can have reread the whole series before seeing 7.1.  Staring at it right now and bracing myself.  JK totally lied when she said it wasn't going to be a bloodbath and a part of me doesn't really wanna go through the mourning process again.  Very few books have actually caused a reaction in me... Atlas Shrugged, Anna Karenina, Gone With the Wind, etc..  Mostly old, long, classics.  Somehow a children's book got me hooked back in middle school. 

Anyway!  Day 4 was fine.  Actually may have got a bit over 400 because I was too lazy to truly measure food but I know if I did, it wasn't by enough to feel terrible.  The only thing that's bugging me is that I'm constantly hitting the limit.  I'd feel a lot better if I could say 0/400 but at least I'm not binging.  Of course, it's only been 4 days and all 4 had a high limit... Today should be a piece of cake cause I'll be reading and getting ready for tonight. 

I feel like I'm neglecting my wonderful community online but I promise the moment I'm done cramming in time to read and see HP I will be back to normal. 

<3
~fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment