By January 21

Next Goal - January 21:

Saturday, November 20, 2010

14 hours in

Morning loves!

Well apparently my body had enough of that whole sleep deprivation thing because I fell asleep and stayed asleep for nearly 12 hours.  Oh well.

So I'm fasting today and tomorrow and hopefully everyday until thanksgiving.  I need to feel as though I can still control my intake and I haven't felt like that in like two weeks and that was only for a day or two.  I know I can do this.  I've done it before.  I just need to focus on the finish line and remember that once I get well settled into a fast I won't feel so hungry.  Guess I started this fast before my coma so it's been about 14 hours already.  There's 127 hours left until noon on turkey day.  I'm sure I can make it.  No clue when dinner will be but I know if I can make it till noon on Dday then I can last until dinner.  If I eat between noon and dinner mom'll give me a dirty look lol.

I love holidays but I wish food wasn't such a big part of them.
<3 fiend

 

No comments:

Post a Comment